In my opinion, there is nothing worse than waking up in the morning and finding out that your skin has become covered in acne, seemingly overnight. Obviously in this state you don’t want to face the world right? Well, don’t worry, this is an incredibly common problem, and almost everybody is going to have an outbreak at some point. What you need to do is to get to work on learning how to treat acne naturally though.
In this article I am going to discuss two different paths that you can go down, the first will be the medical route, which appears to be the most common, and the second the ‘natural’ route. I won’t be able to go into depth on everything, but it should certainly give you a good guide on the things that you want to be on the look out for. Let’s jump in shall we?
Firstly, when most people are trying to learn how to treat acne they go to visit a doctor. Most of the time this is a good bet, they are able to supply you with what you want, but there are a couple of downsides. I will cover this soon. Generally speaking, they will look into prescribing antibiotics in the worse cases of acne, or otherwise they will write prescriptions for standard skin cleaners and benzoyl peroxide, which is known to clear up acne. For the most part however, they will just recommend skin cleaners which you should be able to pick up from your local pharmacy with ease.
How to Treat Acne Naturally and Natural Remedies for Acne
Nowadays, more and more people seem to be going down the natural treatment route. There are a number of benefits to this, some of which I will cover later. Of course, when you are researching how to treat acne naturally it is likely you will come across a number of different solutions, some work, some don’t. In my opinion, the ones that follow are some of the most effective out there.
- Brewers Yeast. I must admit, this isn’t a product for everybody. It is normally used in the ‘worst cases’ of acne. If you notice any side effects such as a headache whilst using this then it is advised that you stop treatment.
- Tea Tree Oil. You should be able to pick this up from any local health food store. It is used as a lotion and it is surprisingly effective. In fact, many people have likened it to the power that benzoyl peroxide has, it just doesn’t do as much damage to your skin, and let’s be honest, that is always a plus.
- Try to keep your skin clean. This is an incredibly natural solution. Make sure you ensure that your skin is clean at all times, and don’t pile yourself high in make up, this will just end up clogging your pores, and nothing good will come from that!
- Zinc Supplements. These are great as Zinc has the ability to heal wounds and reduce inflammation, which is basically what acne is. During your teenage years (when you are arguably at most risk of acne) I do suggest you keep up to date with acne supplements and acne diet.
- Cucumber, Oatmeal and Yoghurt makes one awesome face mask. Make this a three part solution. Ensure the cucumber is juice only. You don’t want to put a whole cucumber on your face! This helps to unclog those pores and reduce inflammation.
- Wash your face with warm water. Spread some honey on it. Leave for thirty minutes and then wash it off. Perfectly clean skin! Almost, repeat this treatment once a day for the best effect.
- Mix together some oatmeal with baking soda and water into a paste. Spread this on your face and leave it there for thirty minutes. Wash it off. Your skin will feel soothed due to the oatmeal, and baking soda is known to have a combating effect on acne. The best of both worlds! And this is a very good remedy when searching on how to get rid of acne marks naturally.
- Couple of do nots here. Firstly, do not buy into the idea that toothpaste works to cure acne. It doesn’t, and it will simply dry your pimple. Vinegar does the same, and whilst it does have the ability to combat the effects of acne, it seriously isn’t something I suggest. Both of these are solutions which are often touted when people search for how to treat acne naturally, but honestly, there are far better ‘natural’ solutions on the market which don’t have the same damaging effect on the skin…..
In an ideal world, you should always opt for the natural acne treatment first. Whilst the medical treatments are going to be effective, there are a number of different reasons as to why you should go down the natural treatment route if you are looking for information on how to treat acne. Perhaps the main reason for this is that there is going to be absolutely no trips to the doctor, and let’s be honest, in our ever busy lives this is going to be something incredibly difficult to do. In addition to that, the cost is far lower. As finding out how to treat acne is a fairly captive market, many of the acne treatments out there from the medical point of view are expensive, after all, these people know that others are going to purchase them! Finally, you will be able to carry out the treatments at home any time you want, which means that you don’t need to stick around with an acne outbreak for too long, which is always a plus. However, a word of warning here, if you are in any doubt about any of the acne treatments out there, then always consult your doctor, particularly if you see your skin getting worse, they should be able to help you out!
Final Words on How to Treat Acne Naturally
Do you really want to get rid of Acne for good? Do you want to use 100% Doctor formulated naturally based products with PROVEN skin clearing botanicals created specifically for sensitive, troubled skin? Click Here to uncover TRUSTED, NO SIDE EFFECTS product to treat Acne that Works!
I hope you enjoyed learning how to treat acne naturally. As you can see, there are a lot of solutions out there, so just try out a few of them. Remember, this is a treatable problem, you just need to find the right way in which you can treat it!